Charging System Monitor, you'll know at a glance -- or hear the
audible beep -- when your battery is in trouble or when your
charging system is inoperative. This alerts the driver to problems
often ignored with silent volt meters.
never leave passengers stranded due to a charging system failure or a low
- Three LED charging system
- An audible beeper -- easy to understand and
easy to hear.
CSM 12-Volt Model: PI-1001
CSM 24-Volt Model:
|Charging System Monitor
- Simple CSM
Red -fused ignition, Black - ground,
Orange - stator*, White - (optional) -
load kill relay. *Note: on vehicles with no stator wire connect
Orange to Red.
- Standard 2-1/16" automotive instrument
mounting hole or surface mount.
- Audible warning indicator with different
beep patterns, based on warning emergency. The driver knows immediately
what is wrong.
- CSM monitors battery voltage and
- Automatic load kill output - can be
connected to disconnect nonessential electrical loads to reduce battery
drain if alternator stops charging or the battery voltage drops below
- Two second start-up self test for LED's
and beeps - lets driver know that the CSM unit is working properly.
- Muted audio during first minute of
operation for driver convenience.
- Available in both 12-volt
(PI-1001) and 24-volt
- Works with most alternators and
electrical systems - call toll-free 877-590-7366 for more information.To see the complete installation instructions, click here.
- New OEM installation CSM Warranty is eighteen (18)
months from date of purchase or 75,000 miles. New Aftermarket Warranty
is twelve (12) months-unlimited mileage.
Two Page Charging System Monitor Flyer
Dimensional Drawings /
Alternator Application Guide
System Monitor Installation Instructions
(Above are Acrobat Reader Files)
Contact us by email
PennTex Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved